3 Big Reasons To Get a Piece of PieShell!!
We’re very excited to announce that PieShell has launched a 60-day crowdfunding campaign to raise one million dollars! Unlike our own reward-based platform, we’re doing an equity raise, which means that YOU can own a piece of PieShell.
By investing in us, you’re not just getting equity in PieShell, you’re becoming part of a revolutionary movement that’s reshaping the food and beverage world.
Here are the top three reasons to invest in PieShell today:
1. Help grow the next generation of foodpreneurs
On traditional crowdfunding sites like Kickstarter and Indiegogo, 75% of food projects fail today. By comparison, since our launch in 2016, PieShell has maintained a 100% success rate!
With PieShell, each and every foodpreneur that crowdfunds on our site has succeeded in reaching at least one stepping-stone (mini fundraising goals within each entrepreneur’s larger ask that detail exactly what funds will be used for). This means that we’re bringing more food ideas to life, like Beyond the Shoreline’s plant-based super-snack Kelp Jerky, Solutiontopia’s web-based consulting for food startups, Edamam’s nutrition data app, and Austin’s Underdawg’s food truck that’s changing the way we think about intellectual disabilities.
With your help, we can continue to make more food and beverage projects possible by supporting entrepreneurs who are changing the way we eat and drink.
2. Join the Food Revolution
When you invest in PieShell, you invest in the future of food.
Something big is happening in the food industry. Campbell’s Soup CEO Denise Morrison called it a “seismic social shift,” and it’s turning the food industry on its head. Over the last five years, the top 25 food and beverage companies have lost $18 billion in market share, as consumers look to startups and small-scale food companies to deliver quality, authenticity, and transparency.
3. The investor perks are awesome!
We love giving back, so we’ve set up some really cool and unique perks for our early investors. Check ’em out:
● PieShell tote bags filled with an assortment of products from the food and beverage entrepreneurs who’ve crowdfunded with us, sent to you quarterly
● Passes to the natural food show Expo West in Anaheim, California on March 8–10, 2018
● An all-inclusive, 4-day curated culinary tour of San Francisco led by globally renowned culinary trendologist Christine Couvelier and PieShell Founder and CEO Cheryl Clements
● An all-inclusive, 5-day curated culinary tour of London in the UK led by globally renowned culinary trendologist Christine Couvelier and PieShell Founder and CEO Cheryl Clements
At PieShell, we work with entrepreneurs who are making a positive change in the food and beverage space, whether it’s through creativity, staying local, pioneering social causes, or tech. PieShell is building a community around our technology platform, where food enthusiasts and entrepreneurs come together to make these changes happen.
Visit Seedinvest now, and get your own piece of PieShell!